Write to us
Tell us where you are headed. A counsellor will call you to plan the route, at no cost.
Visit or call
Vidyansh Centre
- Address linePlaceholder
- City, State PINPlaceholder
- Phone
- Phone numberPlaceholder
- hello@domainPlaceholder
Office hours
- Monday to Saturday
- Hours to be announced
- Sunday
- Hours to be announced
Thank you. Your letter is written.
Your letter will reach the Vidyansh team and a counsellor will call you.
Before you write
Common questions
Who will reply to my enquiry?
A counsellor from the Vidyansh team. They will call on the number you give, at the time you prefer, to understand where you are and which course fits.
Is the counselling call free?
Yes. The call is to plan your preparation. There is no fee and no obligation to join.
I have not chosen an exam yet. Should I still write?
Yes. Choose “not decided yet” and tell us your branch. We will talk you through the exams that suit it.
Can I visit the centre?
The centre's address and visiting hours will be published on this page. Until then, please write to us first so we can arrange a time.
How do I get free class reminders?
Write to us with “free classes” as your topic, or open this page from the Free classes page. We will tell you when the schedule is announced.